Hello Everybody! Happy Tuesday :) Today's recipe is super quick, easy, affordable, and incredibly delicious. It is a twist on your traditional Italian bruschetta!
- Serves two
- 1 Red Tomato (diced)
- 4 Green Olives (cut into tiny pieces)
- 3 Fresh Basil leaves (crushed)
- 1 Fresh Oregano Leaf (crushed)
- 1 Fresh Garlic Clove (minced)
- 4 Slices of French or Italian baguette
- 4 Thin Slices of Salted Ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place your diced tomatoes, green olives, basil, oregano and garlic in a bowl and mix.
- Add add olive oil and salt & pepper as needed. Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate.
- Layer a slice of cheese on your bread and top with your bruschetta mix.
- Enjoy the simple yummyness of life!